Thursday, July 12, 2007

E. Chapter 2--Jupiter Beach Resort : The time I met the big guy




I enjoyed every minute of my time at Jupiter beach. In reviewing my emails which I put here exactly as they were written, except for names removed, I can see now how I much fun it was to be there at the beach resort. That was my gift to myself for the very difficult 13 week assignment I had just finished in Port Charlotte. In fact, another gift to myself was to stay in the condo for another 3 months as I really loved being there watching the area be built and having very little families there during the construction phase. It was like I was living on a ranch. I make full use of my assingments and I gift myself well for the hard work I do. And I would hear by the next email that I was coming back again and this time I would get to go gifting in the ocean. I was really hoping to see dolphins. Yet, I was afraid to go. I knew that being with special people I would overcome that fear of being in the ocean in a smaller boat.





My replay came quickly. I was hoping this reply would be the invitation to go out in the boat. While we were at dinner we I could see how much joy they had for the selfless service they were doing in Florida. The harpicane project was well under way. There had been no hurricanes since Wilma.

I was very happy to hear that I would get to go back to visit. I enjoyed the gifting experience with my mentor. That night I brought all my crystals up into the room and put them on the balcony. That area had a vortex that looked like glowing sparkles coming out of the sky to the trees around the resort. The trees were alive with elementals in them. I had brought with me the left over tbs that were sent to me in Indianapolis from a warrior in Jupiter. I had hoped to meet him. He was on vacation in the mountains. That I did not know when I came or I would have changed the dates. If we had met then. I am sure we would be normal gifting warrior friends now. I tossed his tbs on the roof at the resort as I listened to the band playing outside my balcony on the 7th floor, overlooking the tiki hut. I heard that song "This one is for the girls so many times that week in Jupiter as it was a popular song then.


I dreamed that night that I was in an office building and I was walking down the corrider with C. I told her my office is the last one on the right. In the office was my furniture that I had given to a massage therapist in Indianapolis and it is now in a storage shed. She told me very happily that one day all the offices in the building would be mine. My dreams switched around then as I get up and down during the night and boost out my balcony window. Im swimming in the ocean in my dream. Something I cant do for real. And I am thinking that I am part of the ocean. I am not just riding the waves. I am a part. I don't remember any more of my dream. I do remember what a great feeling it was being there.

Hi D

This morning at sunset I was walking the beach and a mermaid came up in a big unexpected wave and took from my hands 2 pieces of seaglass, that I had just found, a long green dress and a green flowered swimsuit. I just fell into the ocean laughing, oh yeah and a penny and my room key. None of it came back so I knew it was sucked out fast. The eve before I tossed one in there and it didnt come back. So I read up on mermaids and the ones that use the green sea glass are the shipsavers, they keep in contact with dolphins so if there is any trouble with the ships then the dolphins alert them. I have confirmation now that Carols speaking with the elementals will make for a good boating day and Ill extend my vacation a few days longer to do that. Ill do my best to help and not get in the way.

I started to email and my computer did error stuff and even said I had no server, and wouldnt let me email, so I blasted the hands doing that, and it cleared up. Im learning.

Ill be there sunday unless I here you changed to saturday again. If you do get back saturday come and eat the buffet. Its worth it. Lots of healthy stuff, all kinds of berries.

I dont know where I left the cell, most likely in the car but dont have the charger with me but still if theres no email contact then you can call if you change the dates from monday to something else, otherwise Ill be there.

Pass that experience I had with the shipsaver mermaid taking my clothes and seaglass to Carol. I usually dont email Carol, cause the psychics are busy people you know. I have grown past the terrible twos now and may let go of the apron string soon. Im sure you have other beginners to talk through the early stages. You very patient. I almost gave up and became a good christian a few times in Indiana, but you talked me through the crazyiness. I just wanted you to know I know that, even though then I didnt know that.

I also put tbs out in the sea turtle egg areas. Im still having fun.

Diana


Thanks, Diana, and it was good to meet you. I appreciate your concern for
the poison but the enduring problem was the metal, which Doc von P got out
with his methods. STevo's selling a new chelation product that works
well, too, and isn't time/labor intensive. It's the easy stuff that seems
to get done the most ;-)
Not sure we'll get the boat thing done on Saturday, as the ferry gets to
Ft Myers 9PM Friday and we might stay one more nite on the other coast,
then. Monday is more likely, if so, in case you can make it then. YOu
could stay Sunday nite with us.
~D
So I made it back to Jupiter again for another 3 night stay so I could then spend another day with my mentor and this time I would get to go out in the boat! When I started this vacation I did not even dream it was going to be as much fun as I thought it was. I think that any warrior I have talked to that has spent time with them feels the same. Even if they secretly thought that I was still under the influence of new age stuff, they did not talk to me about it. They just let me have fun. And C. invited me to stay the night inside the house this time, because the camper was hot. We just had lots and lots of fun, however, by the time I came for the second meeting, D. had told me finally what that place was where I had been writing essays to get hired for the job. Duh. I had no idea until I was told.

Don

Thanks for letting me know that was white brotherhood stuff. Geez, they come at me in all different forms then. I guess Im just going to work as a nurse then, as it may be safer for me to not be a part of who I work for. These folks made it clear that if you take this job you work together on each other and for each other to channel in ascended masters.
Nursing must be safer than that. Thats just a job, you get paid for, and people getting better is important to me.

Ive seen a lot of ugly crap coming at me since last night. Must be 4D stuff. I can explain that tonite if you have time for question and answer.

Im out of the room but have the run of the place and beach and new fiji line stuff grand opening here. Love that coconut water. Havent had to eat cause they have been usuing me to shove all brands of coconut water at. Taste tester I am. I showed the HP and zapper to them. They love it. I told them they were made locally and they took my email address.

It will be evening when I get to your place. You dont have to host me. I can take care of myself. C. doesnt have to work. If I make tbs I can clean up after myself. I dont wanna be a pest you know. Thanks for inviting me on this trip.

Diana
So that night I did spend the night in the camper and the next night C. did ask me to stay inside. Either way, it was OK with me. Staying outside I didnt sleep good. But I got to see what came out at night. D. put out food on the patio and racoons came, then possums came and even a cat came to much on the patio bird seed food mix. They were really a sweet couple. C. said that the racoon mama really liked her and when she had the baby she brought the baby to show it to her. And D. really liked his pets. I could tell, he had a huge heart chakra that day. Not like what I was expecting from the emails he writes. In person he really is a big softy with a great hug and his boosts are very kind with a whopping punch to them like a blast of 100% oxygen.
He didnt hear me very well so I think we talked mostly in smiles. I have a feeling that when the times comes that he remembers how to be sort of psychic he will be able to pull in the energy to build himself a hearing system. And the whales will help him. I am very inclined to believe the whales watch over D. and save and carry his boosts. Not just the affects of gifting, the boosting people do is very much a part of our daily lives as an etheric warrior. If it is not, then it is time to make it so. He talked to me about it many times as being a public service. To boost/blast when and where it is needed. I think it took me till 2/07 before I could do the amount of boosting/blasting I wanted to. And now that I have learned if we snap our finger at the upper heart chakra it comes out like a heavily powered hose I can keep up with half of what I think needs boosting. Im really good at it now. Of course, I think I learned from the one EW with the biggest boost.

No comments: