Thursday, July 12, 2007

E. the next morning after gifting the bay--chapter 2 continues

Its 2006. I was to go gifting with Don and Carol. Carol drove. When we dropped Don and his boat off in Boca Raton water way we rode on through to Miami looking for different docks that might be the dock Don was going to pull up on.

I did not ride with him as the waters were going to be rough on the way to the bay and he knew I would be afraid of the boat tipping up so I rode in the car looking at the map to try to figure out where we would meet while Carol was driving. That was my first time going through Miami.

They were an adorable couple then, really in love it seemed, and so it showed by the way they looked at each other. When we got near to where the boat pulled up C. was on the phone telling D. where we were and he was talking on a cell telling C. where he was and they were looking at each other talking on the phone. It was a kodak moment and we did not think to bring a camera. To see them talking on a cell phone looking at each other, explaining to each other where they were was funny. I dont know which one realized first they were at the same pier already.

There was a dead shark on the pier. It sure did stink. And now,(2010) I wonder if that was not an omen of things to come. It was a wonderful day. Perfect weather. Syplphs were overhead, a huge one. The coast guard watched us as the dolphins jumped up and did some tricks for us. I played my Angel tunning fork for them. Carol said they liked it. We gifted every mile out and every mile back.

I got up about 4am and headed back to lehigh which was 3 hour drive, taking my memories with me. I left this email when I got back.

I wrote as soon as I returned.

You know Don, I had a wonderful time! I felt very safe in the boat. Im so glad I got to be there and to see the dolphins. I know they showed for C. and me too! When we gifted the world trade area,that was a great feeling! It was so wonderful. Beyond explaining. Ill have to write a poem about that trip.

You are such great people. Im sure you know to some extent but what your doing is beyond words.

Thanks again so much. It was nice sleeping next to the mermaid. I had great dreams.

Love, prayers and lots and lots of blessings to you!
Diana

I think Don was making excuses for why DB left his board and quit making Orgone.

Their slander arrows, mainly, were directed at D B, strange to tell, perhaps because they were hoping that he was the 'head' of this movement. They can't understand the nature of a grassroot movement, after all. DB is still doing okay, apparently, though they clearly wanted to kill him before they started the slander campaigns on the discredited boards.

More from EW posts: Don wrote this post after our gifting and I put my poem in it.

--Sour grapes for them, I guess. I've put enough information about him and his gifting achievements in my book that if it gets popular, so will his substantial contributions to this network be recognized and his good reputation restored. See how they're trying to erase him? This is what they did to Dr Reich, though that effort is finally failing, too. Let's do whatever we can to exonerate Dr Reich, okay? It's necessary, now, for him to be seen in proper perspective. The work we're doing has been effective at bringing Dr Reich back into public discussion, again, and I'm damn proud of our role in that, at least.

I love this part:

The most dramatic encounter Carol and I have had with dolphins in Florida happened a couple of days later, in Miami. That day, Diana, who lives near Ft Myers, rode along with us and they dropped me off thirty miles north of Biscayne Bay so I could gift the ocean along the coast from Boca Raton to North Miami (Haulover Inlet). I picked them up at a nearby marina and we gifted both sides of Biscayne Bay from North Miami, eleven miles to Virginia Key and back.

He had written my full name in his post. I have removed the last name. I am sure he had a reason for exposing me in visiting and gifting with them.

As I read this I was wishing I was there for this part;

--Jeff, Carol and I had gifted the larger part of Biscayne Bay some time ago and the water, there, has become pristine and beautiful; so back to the day I was in the boat--the north section, between Miami and Miami Beach, was still pretty funky. The dirtiest stretch of water was right by the tallest buildings in Miami, between downtown and the cruise ship terminal. Carol saw a dolphin’s dorsal fin right by the bridge that goes to the ferry terminal, so I slowed the engine to idle and turned toward the dolphin. A couple of cops were waiting for us in a speedboat, there, so we weren’t watching the water, which looked pretty nasty, anyway.Soon after that, we saw the fins of about twenty bottlenose dolphins. Carol and Diana started tossing orgonite to them, including dolphin balls, and they came closer and closer to the boat, playing with each other and sticking their heads up out of the water. I was driving in slow circles and the water was only a couple of feet deep in places, so I was churning up a lot of mud at times. Carol had an urge to jump in the water but she won’t swim in water where she can’t see what’s coming.Diana was hitting a tuning fork and we could tell that the dolphins enjoyed the sound because they came closer when she did that. I’m thinking of getting a small crystal singing bowl for these occasions but will certainly get some tuning forks, at least. Carol says they love certain sounds.We decided to go after awhile but the dolphins remained and the cops apparently forgot about us because they were both in the bow of their boat, looking around at the dolphins. I don’t think they noticed when we left. Dolphins love everyone, of course, and nearly everyone responds to that love.One of the bigger dolphins (there were a lot of youths in that pod) asked Carol to disable a HAARPifact (my term for an uncharacteristic HAARP weapon; this one turned out to be one of those ‘bowling pin arrays’ up on a platform on Virginia Key), ‘along our way and to the right.’ We did a thorough job on that one, careful of the shoals since it was low tide by then and Biscayne Bay is loaded with shoals. HAARP affects cetaceans, so maybe those coastal arrays are partly configured to harm them as well as to disrupt weather over land

2006 - 17 July, 07:49 Diana, who had been gifting in Indianapolis but came to Florida to explore some new nursing career opportunities and to finish up her naturopath education, was inspired to write the following poem:

Miami Bay gifting with Don and Carol Croft

Listen to my story Pull up a seat
Open your minds eye You are in for a treat.
This is a story about the most healing day
Gifting with Don and Carol on Miami bay.
Calls from the water of the bays, come on in.
You are my friends,You will have a great day,
so this is where it begins
Before coming I was scared,
now in the boat I felt free
We start dropping the orgonite and I made mine ski
The tbs were tossed out in a timed way to create a harmonic tune
With the pulsing in my veins I knew it would be soon
I tapped my angel and crystal tuners as Carol tossed the orgonite
Don drove the boat slowing down as if knowing this was the site.
The orgonites under the water linking one with each other
Correcting the underwater currents with a shimmering cover
The dolphins knew then that Carol was near and gathered to receive the balls
They waited patiently for that one last link to break down that negative energy wall.
Then suddenly they were free to jump
And we all said in succession
Look over there, over there, over there,
At first just showing their fins they were everywhere
Then as we threw those beautiful dolphin balls out
The dolphins began to sing and shout
Lets give them a show
And the rest I am sure by now,
what dolphins will do for Carol
They were under the boat it seems
making the radar look like we were sitting to low
or maybe it was just the sand stuck in the tow,
It was so much more than songs of a sparrow
The sonar they sent made me a child
Then soon I was an infant baby, how wild!
The Miami police boat was watching us as if wondering what will they do.
Then the dolphins started jumping one by one, then two by two,
They jumped high with that smile, and in pairs,
Each jump would be higher like steps of a stairs.
Leading us to a place some would call heaven
I knew then, this was confirmation,
the queen of diamonds and jack of clubs
ace of spades were much more than a seven!
We created a reality that day, one of breaking bread of loaves by the sea.
Communion with the dolphins, Carol, Don and Diana, that's me.
The dolphins instructed Carol move on ahead under the bridge
then a couple a waves undertow turn right at the ridge
So we gave our thanks and gratitude
to the Dolphin's pod and drove on past the Miami policewith a wave and a nod.
God protect those dolphins and send them to a safe place I prayed
They risked their lives in coming out in that dirty Miami bay
To show us we were right on course we got another confirmation
A huge beautiful Sylph in all its gllory stayed with us in adoration.
We gifted the world trade centers, oh waters now of glory
!Let us sit back and in time hear of your sweet story.
The weather balls and then we even gifted the oblisek
All that negative energy, just gone in one instant.
That was my day with Carol and Don July 6, 2006
Starbucks before and starbucks afterWhat a thrill to undo the next planned disaster.

written july 10,2006 for Don and Carol

Diana

Thanks Don and Carol, for everything you do.

That was a great day. When I tossed the tbs out and they slid on the top of the water I would say to myself. This ones for the girls. It was a song that had played a lot while I was staying at Jupiter beach resort.

It matched with a song that was made for me during the radionics program which was not until a year later. To the girls was a song that Steeve had put in there with the sound of us in the boat.

And at the end of the song came the words. You dont listen to me. blah blah blah. Well the emails coming up will say sort of that. No prosetlying. Like I was. I was not selling my wares. I did the tunners for the dolphins. However I did tune in the car in the back seat. I did ask if it was OK. Aparently Don hated it, even though he was nice about it at the time. He thought I was imposing my new age believes on him.

I always wanted a T shirt back then that said. I tunned Don Croft.

So when we get there, the time of the radiomics, you can go over to naturopathicethericwarriorrn.blogspot.com and you will see what the radionics program was all about. For now, that wont be open until I get to next year in the book.

No comments: