Tuesday, July 31, 2007

J feb 2007

I sent him an email that started like this:

I live my life with very high personal standards. I have done my very best to live up to those standards. I was tired of reading things on the board and hearing a different tone in emails. He was very concerned about the wound I had from being shot with an exploding bullet of some kind so I did get a lot of boosts for awhile.

I told him how i missed Jeff McKinley and was hurt he did not come back and I even told him how I loved him.

I was tough enough to work with him. I am a Warrior who works for the same thing. To re-inheret this earth, to get back our land. So I do not understand why he left me without a word.

That post on the board where you said that if your going to date anyone from this board then you must be prepared to suffer the consequences that the CIA that follows him might bring was meant for me. Wasn't it. I cant defend myself when you do things like that on your board. That was rude.

I wish that you would not judge me for mistakes I make or reading things wrong. Im no predator and I do not look on the board for romance. (He had charted that on the board.)
Diana


Jeff and I had several correspondences that I never recovered because my email was hacked and many things were removed from it. I had a serious wound from something that shot me when I was in the pool. It was bright red like a huge mosquito bite at first. When it happened I did think it was a mosquito bite and went in the gym and said there are some nasty mosquitoes in that pool.

The shot exploded whatever it was in me. I still have pieces of metal in my scar that Don told me was a branding. He said he was branded also and that we were about 4 years apart.

I made a power wand specifically to pull out the infection and I did break the fever. Don said his blast chat would be boosting me for healing from the wound. He was speaking of two kinds of wounds that I still had early February. The one on my neck from the shot and the one of sadness for not seeing Jeff again.




Diana, Dr. Reich lived his life according to very high intellectual and personal standards and Carol and I have done our best to live up to those standards, which is why we claim no arbitrary authority (we don't consider university degrees to carry intrinsic authority, any more than an honorary itle from Joe Stalin or Jerry Falwell might) and also why we carefully research and field test all of our inventions and modifications before offering them for sale. The other devices shown on this website are Carol's inspired, well researched and tested creations.
The Zapper trade had been overwhelmed since early 2003 by an astonishing volume of false scientific claims, groundless warnings and irrational recommendations, most of which came from lettered, well-known people who really should know better. If you think that earning university degrees indicates discernment, personal integrity or even intelligence you may be in for a rude awakening.

Degrees obtained from field research are the honest degrees I think.
~D



No matter what I said about my dissertation. He thought that getting a degree was worthless. So much so that I was beginning to think that way and was careless and didn't back up my work.

I know that knowledge is important in helping us to understand anything. I do not consider my holistic degrees as part of this university system he so often refers to. Clayton college is different and teaches a lot of discernment. Of course, he never went to nursing school, so he does not understand how holistic and how much authority comes with nursing. We must know the difference in real acute medical problems and those that are of psych origin or chronic. We must know when to include a medical doctor in a persons care. I think this theory he often stands by changes when he really likes a person who helped him. He brags then of Dr. Von Peters degrees, and they are worth bragging about. And the same goes for me. My degrees and my life experience are very important. I do not think that judging has any part in being a good warrior. I told him this so that must be what he means when he talks of me and how I feel about him. Other than that I tell him what a man of high integrity he is.

If you look in history how Florence Nightingale knew that actual work made the degree, and she feared that the medical doctors would bring down the caring system. of course she was right about that. And she had a lot of retribution also. She was psychic and had visionary dreams.

So I was ill from the implant. I was trying to work on a dissertation. And my last week for the job ended. So according to what he said, I was branded and about 4 years behind him.







D,

It has been great all the dust of acquired knowledge I have shaken off since corresponding with you. I cant say its all been easy but so informative, self cleansing, learning experiences beyond anything I ever experienced in any college. I hope you realize though that learning at home from a natural health college gives you a chance to study the truth on your on.
Thats is why I value my school. I can bring in what every honest person such as Reich did and make my training my own.
I wont be a part of revamping any educational system. But before I leave here I want my mark made that I was a part of the change.. Keeping myself alive while doing this has been like a magical trick.

Its known that I wear a zapper at work. You can see the light going on through my clothes. I have less people make fun of it now than even 2 years ago. its because we all know the diseases abuse of antibiotics has caused.

I was called in for guess what. Not killing a patient. And for closing my eyes during a break. The not killing is my words but it went like this. The family was mad that I didnt give someone morpine ever 20 minutes. The family was tired of sitting with them and wanted them to die quickly. The patient was not in pain. Not suffereing in any way. the whole idea of this was that the longer he lived the more chance would be that I would find out why he was so sick anyway.

I have become empowered just by using the zapper. I have cut down on homeopathics, vitamins, and no need for medical drugs.

Im looking for a few others that can say this. As I cant use myself in the paper I am writing.
You really can not be discouraged by someone who is doing the right thing.

My natural health degree is not one of paper. But one that worked so hard on finding the truth.

Diana





I did a lot of different things to heal that wound. You did not see all the pics as they did not let me have all my pics as usual. Ill write it all out someday. You would be amazed at how I think of healing. I know we can heal ourselves. But t

hat was a tough one.

We had a patient that was a Grey. They have different heart beats. They don't have good lungs either or veins. But they have exceptional kidneys. The kidneys can compensate for their horrible blood gasses, with all they need to bring the blood oxygen level up. One nurse told me he was like her. I said I don't think he is human and she said your probably right. She is one that took the longest time for blasting to respond to me. I think she will not be hateful to me anymore. She looks at the HP with fear.

I found a floppy or whatever you call those little things you add info on and it had the conclusion to my paper on it. I worked on it for 4 hours to spell check and delete and fix up and it would not save as I changed it so I did a copy to paste and the computer went down and then would not paste. All that work. It is time for me to get this done. Nutrition is also spiritual nutrition and how we feed our energy bodies. So the zapper and even orgonite can come into this dissertation. Ill send you the conclusion if you want to see where I was leading in the old paper. I want to add you, Dr. VP, and other docors or writers to it this time. You might be able to show me where to insert them. I had a good thing going and it was 3-5 am. All that lost now.

He answered with a short. I would have been dismantled if I had lost my paper like that.

Then later on he came back and talked about my wound. I sent him pictures of it. I had to use acupuncture needles in a circle all around it to get it to break open to show me what was under the painful red area. Under it was eschar from a burn. It did not drain. So all my hair follicles or skin pores were clogged from the swelling. It was getting bigger. So I made a little incision with acupuncture needles and took a syringe and pulled the dead burned tissue out the best I could. I used several different home remedies and I did wet to dry sterile small dressings when I got well enough to go back to work.


That was apparently a poisoning, Diana, but it's new to me. I don't know f
anyne else who got big sores like that after getting poisoned, but I was
injected with something--perhaps radioactive==that immediately killed the
living tissue within a cm or so (it turned green) and took several mnths t
heal--that was the wrst I got and it was 5.5 years ago. Come to think of
it, the sore created by the zapper's head penny by the rattlesnake bite
also turned green immediately and took a lng time to heal, too.
Maybe they thought that would kill you.
~D

No comments: