Saturday, July 28, 2007

J-----winter 2006

December 2006

I gifted the Charlotte Harbor bay myself and someone put a rat on my brakeline.

-----Original Message-----From: dTo: rnndworks@aim.comSent: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 2:12 pmSubject: Re:
Thx, Diana--you're doing a great job there! We didn't gift the Gulf from
Venice (the main inlet) to Everglades City but we got the coastline, a few
miles out, south of EC and north of Venice very well.Keys were gifted
pretty well all the way to and including Dry Tortugas.
If the coast along Sanibel still ahs red tide you can stop it. Pay
attention to whether people are fishing out there--that will tell you
whether there's still a red tide problem. It's possible that we stopped
that mainly by gifting the source, which is 50 miles or so northwest of
Tampa.
You're well qualified to talk to reporter. it's really better if I'm not
seen as the only person who talks publicly about this stuff. I don't think
I'd talk to him, anyway, because mainstream media isn't safe for us, even
if his editors did decide to publish something fair, which I doubt would
happen, yet.
I'm very sorry to hear that you lost all that work on your puter. I'd be
devastated by something like that. I did a couple of backups when I was
writing the book because I know how the feds like to come in the house and
mess with our puters when we're gone.
I sent you the items you paid for, months ago, and I sent you a free copy
of the book, I think before I left FL. Lately, I sent you a Succor Punch
freq. box. I likely included one with the SP but the feds apparently took
it out of the package. I'll ask the psychics to do some work for you on
Sunday.
Let me know, specifically, what you ordered but didn't receive and I'll
send the items by express mail, okay? If you can use your work address
that might be better, since you're apparently living in a fed hive now.
LOts of reptiles are MDs, of course--it's funny but not funny, too.
Thx for the wax report. Cesco and Dirk have also made nice-feeling wax
devices and the issue, which has powerful potential for distraction, will
be thoroughly discussed on EW so that they can promote their wares
properly without generating a lot of craziness.
Did you email Carol about a reading? If you did, she apparently didn't
receive it. She's on an errand right now, or I'd ask her. I know she's
keeping up with email these days. Try c and CC it
to c okay? Both of us have been literally
seeing email disappear from our boxes lately and we've spent some time in
the sessions going after the hacker horde's management.
I don't mean to say it's not necessary to disable implants. YOu're
sensitive enough to know where they are, I think, so it's pretty easy to
just tape magnets in teh spots. I hope you'll consider learning teh
dodecahedron technique from Dooney. This is leagues ahead of the kind of
blasting we were doing before. dooney@bluemarbleimages.com is her addy
but she wrote good instrucgtions, which I think are on EW but also on
donebydooney.com
~D



You're doing a great job, as usual, Diana. Thx for the updates.
Unfortunately, the 'mouth' is all we have for posting on a board. I'd love
to see you get clear of all that angst, aggression and guilt and be able
to report your work, publicly, in a suitably uplifting way. As I've said,
the best way to get out of our emotional shackles is through selfless
service work, like you've been doing. It's appropriate to express anger at
tyranny and exploitation by defeating those forces & I've found that to be
a handy, terrific outlet for me.
We usually surround a satanic spot with TBs when we can't get on the
property.
EPs are usually a good idea, too, since all rats like to burrow ;-) but
remember that you can drop an orgonite plug into a pipe fence post, sign
post or other open pipe and get the same result that you'd get by pounding
an earthpipe in the ground, okay? In some places it's impossible to get a
pipe in the ground without a special tool.
I'd like to know if you see boats out in the Gulf now. If you see people
fishing, out there, it means the red tide is gone. When we gifted/boated
from Tarpon Springs (n. of Tampa) to Venice last May there wasn't a single
boat in the Gulf. I want to konw if the orgonite we tossed has reversed
the persistent red tide. that stretch of coast was the worst of it.
I had suggested that you go back to the shoreline of Ringling Museum a
week after your gifting effort to see if the water quality in that small
area has changed due to your orgonite. I want you to get the visual
confirmation for yourself, not for me. I remember that the water was quite
murky there when I lived in Sarasota in the early 80s.
~D


-----Original Message-----From: dTo: rnndworks@aim.comSent: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:54 amSubject: Re: gifting and other stuff
Thx for letting me know about the red tide, Diana. If you can find out
more I'd appreciate knowing that, too, like whether someone's taking
credit or some stupid explanation is officially offered, like there was
with the HAARPicane deficit ;-)
You never harm people, so why all the guilt? Mouth isn't a problem,
either--we only express who we are and you're making the world better.
Whatever it is that causes you to push folks away is perhaps where you
ought to direct your attention, but it's definitely true that the more
selfless service acts we perform, the less urgent our personal problems
seem to be.
Pot addicts let in controlling entities, sort of like drunks do, but
potheads are more lucid when they're doing it. The guy is maybe a Monarch
asset and doesn't have a clue about it. There are millions of those out
and about. Cutting off the snake's head is the only solution--the reason
adults remain active monarch assets is because they lack enough character
to break away from it, so they remain unwitting slaves in most cases.
It's not that they're fond of evil, I think.
I don';t think anyone's gifted lake Sebring. We only did a path across
Okeechobee and the edge from West to South. We didnt' focus on lakes,
otherwise, but it's important to do those. We're doing the lakes around
here and will do the Columbia and Snake Rivers in the spring, probably all
the way to the sea.
~D


-----Original Message-----From: dTo: rnndworks@aim.comSent: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 7:56 amSubject: Re: that was to funny, how I signed that last email
Diana, if you're zapping it's not an infection--you more likely got
poisoned or are being poisoned, like several of us get from time to time.
Your naturopath training ought to be enough for you to get clear of that,
I think, but Dr von P has specific remedies on lifequestformulas.com for
getting the liver back online, etc., otherwise. I don't know of any other
sources of really powerful natural remedies but there probably are some.
When Carol and I got heavily dosed with beryllium dust he got it sorted
out in a few weeks after we sent him our hair samples..
More orgonite in the sea is always better because I think it gets
distributed by the dolphins.
YOu may have told me that you got the freq box but the note either didn't
reach me or I forgot.
~D

No comments: